hair lossing?

Are you a female currently experiencing hair-loss or intend to seek treatment due to thinning hair? Here's your forum, ladies
Smallwigs

hair lossing?

Postby Smallwigs » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:02 am

Hi, im 24 years old. My Hair loss started 5 months ago. im shedding like crazy. i went to a doctor, however i still dont get good results. My temples is weaker than before... Im deciding on whether to wear wigs, and I fond a lace wig online and I dont know whether its good or not, , Any advice? :(
Last edited by Smallwigs on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
besthairloss
Site Admin

Re: hair lossing?

Postby besthairloss » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Smallwigs wrote:Hi, im 24 years old. My Hair loss started 5 months ago. im shedding like crazy. i went to a doctor, however i still dont get good results. My temples is weaker than before... Im deciding on whether to wear wigs, and I fond a lace wig online and I dont know whether its good or not, here is the link , Any advice? :(

Have you tried any medication or sought counseling at some clinic? I don't suggest wigs unless all other options dont work for you
Providing information and advice on any topic related to hair loss.
mariasamonte

Postby mariasamonte » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:38 am

Several factors lead to hair loss in men and women, most notably androgenic alopecia, an inherited condition. Treatment is available. Early treatment produces better results. Balding is a cosmetic condition, usually resulting from genetic influences, aging, skin conditions, or certain medications. The most common forms of balding are male- and female-pattern baldness.
fgdgkjkldf

Postby fgdgkjkldf » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:33 am

I think you advice for AK Clinic Doctors for your hair problems. These Doctors are solve your hair loss treatment with the help FUE technique.
jamesrustin

Postby jamesrustin » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:43 am

You can consult a hair doctor. Also there are a lot of medications available in the market both external and internal which will help you reduce hairloss and also in regrowing new hairs.
besthairloss
Site Admin

Postby besthairloss » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:44 pm

I would guess Mesotherapy and PRP are viable options for female hair loss
Providing information and advice on any topic related to hair loss.
mariasamonte

Postby mariasamonte » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:13 am

Several factors lead to hair loss in men and women, most notably androgenic alopecia, an inherited condition. Treatment is available. Early treatment produces better results. Balding is a cosmetic condition, usually resulting from genetic influences, aging, skin conditions, or certain medications. The most common forms of balding are male- and female-pattern baldness. I have accidentally visited this site http://www.hair-laser-treatment.co.uk/ and gave it a try. It has informations and products for those people who are balding and suffering from hair thinning or hair loss. I have been using it now for 6 months and i am very happy with the result. I recommend you try this for good results.
garyhartpence

Postby garyhartpence » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:48 am

Smallwigs wrote:Hi, im 24 years old. My Hair loss started 5 months ago. im shedding like crazy. i went to a doctor, however i still dont get good results. My temples is weaker than before... Im deciding on whether to wear wigs, and I fond a lace wig online and I dont know whether its good or not, , Any advice? :(

Being bald itself can cause severe depression in one's life because hair is one of our valued possession. It can also lower our self-esteem. It is better to be safe than to be sorry. Try to visit this site stop-hair-fall.co.uk
and I might gave you some information you never thought you needed and see the results for yourself. I'm sharing this to help other people who suffered from hair loss.
priyanka07

Postby priyanka07 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:37 am

best advise for you try bio hair treatment "Laser & Stimulator Device - Bio Hair ReGrowth" or "BioHair Treatment Cleanser + Restoration Formula Package" you will grow your hair once again :)
susanstyle

Postby susanstyle » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:56 am

Hi, there!
Yes, there are many things you can do to prevent your current hair loss from getting worse.
Avoid wearing hats/caps for long periods of time (and, when you do wear them, make sure they're not pulling your hair) - they're important when you need to protect your hair from strong sun, witch does great damage to your hair; don't shower with too hot water (this is the most important thing you should do, okay?); never sleep with your scalp wet (whenever it's possible for you, take shower 2 to 3 hours before going to bed); make sure you are getting all the vitamins and nutrients your body needs (the most important ones when it comes to hair are protein and iron...iron deficience is very related to hair loss..but you shouldn't take too much iron, as it may be dangerous in high amounts, okay?)...I think that's it...also try to drink 6-8 glasses of water per day, as it'll keep your hair well hydrated (and, therefore, less prone to breakage, witch may cause hair loss too). And here is something you might want to know: massage your scalp every night with the tips of your fingers (not your nails!) before you go to bed...do it for about 5min. It's GREAT to estimulate the blood flow on your scalp, witch will improove your hair growth.

Return to “Female Hair-Loss”