Has anyone ever had laser hair removal? Does it hurt at all?

Are you a female currently experiencing hair-loss or intend to seek treatment due to thinning hair? Here's your forum, ladies
Magret12

Has anyone ever had laser hair removal? Does it hurt at all?

Postby Magret12 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:22 am

Hi all,
I hate shaving and was thinking of laser removal. Are there any really good ways to remove hair forever without pain? Does laser really work? I have dark hair. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
jamesrustin

Re: Has anyone ever had laser hair removal? Does it hurt at

Postby jamesrustin » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:55 am

I wont go for laser removal. I would suggest you to go for some other method to remove your hairs or you can clean shave it, everytime.
abinair3456

Postby abinair3456 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:17 am

My friend has undergone hair transplant procedure in which she preferred FUE for the safe treatment.
kathyrose

Postby kathyrose » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:58 am

No it does not hurt if FDA approved laser machines are used.
sarah901

Postby sarah901 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:20 am

I am a chicken myself when it comes to trying out new things, but unless you try you never know!!
I have had IPLhair removal done a number of times before and yes, I have been burnt-luckily every time the burns would go quickly as they were very superficial. Won't be going back to that place as I found out later they use some rubbish equipment imported from China.
Make sure the equipment they use is safe, manufactured in EU..and their staff adequately trained!!
I have been recommended New Skin - a skin care clinic located in Soho. Have been happy so far, no problems at all..and more importantly the hair is going!!!
Kate Mara

Re: Has anyone ever had laser hair removal? Does it hurt at all?

Postby Kate Mara » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:22 am

Personally I don't like this method. One of my friends tried it and It wasn't painful and results were good. But I don't think It's for me.

Return to “Female Hair-Loss”