Is this remedies can stop my hair fall....

Are you a female currently experiencing hair-loss or intend to seek treatment due to thinning hair? Here's your forum, ladies
mansikakkar99

Is this remedies can stop my hair fall....

Postby mansikakkar99 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:03 am

Usually my mom said that by applying curd to our hair we can get shinier and thicker hair and stop hair stop... Is somebody tried it. Last week i apply it to my hair and hair become so oily... :?
andymark25415

Re: Is this remedies can stop my hair fall....

Postby andymark25415 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:00 pm

yes applying curd is one of the best solution providing shinning to your hairs.
priyanka07

Postby priyanka07 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:23 am

mansikakkar99 wrote:Usually my mom said that by applying curd to our hair we can get shinier and thicker hair and stop hair stop... Is somebody tried it. Last week i apply it to my hair and hair become so oily... :?

For the healthy hair you need healthy scalp and for the healthy scalp you need vitamins and etc our scalp main problem is related to DHT blocked issue and DHT can be resolve by laser therapy and bio hair treatment this treatment use laser therapy in the form of "Laser & Stimulator Device - Bio Hair ReGrowth" and we know laser help increased blood flow delivers nutrients to hair follicles with greater efficiency, revitalizing them and reactivating them for new hair growth.
eva92watson

Postby eva92watson » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:21 pm

Curd is good for hair. May be you should have washed it properly to get rid of oiliness.
Kate Mara

Postby Kate Mara » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:56 am

No doubt curd can be very helpful for making your hair strong and beautiful. Here are some more effective tips and remedies for hair fall that will be helpful for all.

Homemade remedies for preventing hair fall:
1. Apply almond oil on scalp and massage.
2. Grind fenugreek seeds in water and apply on your scalp. Wash off after 40 minutes. Do this every morning for a month ¡V if it suits you! Remember, different treatments suit different types of hair.
3. Massage warm castor oil + almond oil into your scalp gently. Wrap a hot towel around your scalp so it gets absorbed into the hair. Do this twice a week for healthy, shiny hair.
4. Add 2-3 drops of honey to a glass of water and use this as the last rinse after shampooing.

Quick Hair Care Conditioner
Mix 1 egg, 2 tbs castor oil, 1 tsp vinegar and 1 tsp glycerine. Beat until frothy and massage lightly into your scalp. Wrap your head in a hot towel, steam, then wash off. This conditioner makes hair thicker, shiny, soft and manageable.

Honey Conditioner
Beat 1-2 eggs (depending on the length of the hair), 1 tsp honey and 2 tsp olive oil. Massage gently into the scalp. Steam, and shampoo after an hour.

Return to “Female Hair-Loss”