Female Hair loss can be treated

Are you a female currently experiencing hair-loss or intend to seek treatment due to thinning hair? Here's your forum, ladies
essentialoils

Female Hair loss can be treated

Postby essentialoils » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:20 am

Hair loss in females, while often less noticeable than male hair loss, can be far more emotionally damaging. However, treatment options for women are more limited than those available to men. The drug Propecia and similar DHT blocking drugs should not be taken or even handled by women due to the high risk of birth defects.

The popular topical treatment Rogaine for women (minoxidil) can be used by women. And many women do hair restoration surgery to restore their hair. However, for some women the causes of their hair loss are much more complex than the classic "male pattern baldness". Thus proper diagnosis of the underlying cause is vital before any hair loss treatments are attempted.
Rashida16

Re: Female Hair loss can be treated

Postby Rashida16 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:02 am

Hair loss is not hereditary, or due to serious diseases can be easily corrected in vitamins and minerals as well as the transition to a more healthy food everyday. Healthy eating positively influence the welfare of the health of your hair. These foods made from fish, nuts, canola oil and soybean oil, the omega-3 fatty acids, which are involved in hair care products.

[removed by admin - pm user if interested]
sandradavis

Postby sandradavis » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:09 am

There are different ways of treating hairloss. One solution is to take hair loss medications. The only problem is that you are going to need a prescription from you're Doctor and you're insurance will probably not cover so you will have to pay the full cost. Another solution is to take the surgical approach, because it is a permanent solution. However, it may prove a bit expensive, even though most companies will give you a free consultation. Probably, the most convenient and cost effective method is to use Rogaine, a topical solution that is available in most stores and does require a prescription.
Magret12

Postby Magret12 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Hi,
This is really very nice tips for hair fall. I really worried with my hair fall problem. Your tips help me a lot. Please also suggest me a good shampoo which stop my hair fall problem.
Thanks
howtoreducehairfall

Postby howtoreducehairfall » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:36 am

OF course women hairfall are much noticeable than men but they are too sensitive about their hairs as men can bear baldness but women cant. hence whenever they have hairfall they are finding for how to reduce hair fall
shilpa12

Postby shilpa12 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Female faces more hair loss than male but male gets bald in an early stage of their life. Precautions are really necessary to avoid baldness.
jamesrustin

Postby jamesrustin » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:51 am

There are a lot of products available like Rogaine, Regaine, Minoxidil, which helps in preventing hair loss. Getting advice about their usage from your GP is very important.
Agens

Postby Agens » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:35 am

Its new for me and have strong hope that these tips will show positive impact on my hair.
I have serious problems of hair falling and try so much treatments like quality shampoos, medicine, hair transplants, different hair protect oils but results zero.
I hope this tips will give me a right solution of hair loss.
eric94

Postby eric94 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:56 pm

Excessive hair loss causes considerable distress. In women, baldness can bring about a sense of insecurity. However, keeping its negative effect in mind, one should try to get rid of such severe problems.

A Hair transplant process can be the best solution for female hair loss. Recently, the new CIT hair transplant process is highly acknowledged by expert surgeons because it does not leave any hideous linear shred marks on backside of head. For more information about the technique visit at
rosemehar

Postby rosemehar » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:57 am

After a long discussion and getting views of people hence prove that Hair Transplant in Lahore is indeed the best option for men and women who are experiencing genetic hair loss problem which is the cause of baldness. Alopecia or male pattern baldness is the main cause of hair loss and people who suffer from this condition must have to seek a hair transplant surgery.
FUT Hair Transplant in Lahore

Return to “Female Hair-Loss”