how to regrow your hair?

Are you a female currently experiencing hair-loss or intend to seek treatment due to thinning hair? Here's your forum, ladies
andymark25415

Re: how to regrow your hair?

Postby andymark25415 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:52 pm

there is no method to regrow hairs as those hairs who got damage from roots they can't get back only those hairs who are presently in our scalp we can provide them good vitamins proteins so that their roots become more stronger and we can reduce the hair fall. but the best method if some body wants natural hair back is go for hair transplant.
susanstyle

Postby susanstyle » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:13 pm

This may seem gross but trust me it works. This is especially good if you don't want to pay a ridiculous amount for store bought products. You want to take a big bowl and mix the following:
Milk (provides Vitamin D)
Orange Juice ( Vitamin C)
Flour ( Vitamin E)
Mayonnaise (Essential nutrients)
Peanut butter

After you have mixed this you want to apply it to your hair and let it sit for a good 15 minutes. You want to make sure you rub the mixture into your scalp. Make sure you follow all of the ingredients, this is legitimate. you can try biotin or biohair treatment capsules as well
Good luck, Hope it helps.
abinair3456

Postby abinair3456 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:55 am

Hair Transplant can easily help in gaining natural hair regrowth. The techniques are safe and result oriented.
kathyrose

Postby kathyrose » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:18 am

Through treating actual reason behind the hair loss, you can treat it. It may be anemia, hypothyroidism, vitamin A deficiency, stress, child birth, or mineral deficiency.
rosemehar

Postby rosemehar » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:35 am

Thick and strong hair will start growing just after initial shedding. This new hair will be permanent and never shed again for long time. Good results can be seen after four months and you can see complete result of hair transplantation process after 6 months.
Hair Transplant in Lahore
Rhinoplasty in Lahore
Eyelid Treatment in Lahore
diachawla

Postby diachawla » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:05 am

deltawhite wrote:Hair Transplant regrow hair naturally via various types of procedure, after treatment result can see 4 to 6 months.

Hmm totally agree Hair Transplant is the best solution to regrow your hairs naturally in just 4 to 6 months.
eva92watson

Postby eva92watson » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:14 pm

Hair transplant seems to be the right way to regrow hair and better treatment methods than hair loss reversal medicines that have side effects in some cases.
pinakias

Postby pinakias » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:41 am

Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) technique is hair transplantation technique that allows a very natural result with expected hair density and miraculous cosmetic effect. This technique is conducted by removing hair strip in donor area located in the back side of the head. Strip width is adjusted to requested graft amount, generally around 1.5 cm height and 15 cm width. Skin area in which the strip is taken will then stitch. The doctor applies Triophytic Closure stitching technique. This technique minimizes scar. The scar would only appear as a very thin line which would easily covered by hair in surrounding area.
macmohan

Postby macmohan » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:42 am

Hair Transplant is the best techniques to re-grow the hair for permanent. There are two techniques have been used in the Hair transplantation are FUT and FUE. These techniques have very effective results in the case of hair Transplantation.

Hair transplant in India | Punjab | Ludhiana || FUE Hair Transplant
hifrmabhishekray

Postby hifrmabhishekray » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:15 am

Though there are few home remedies to stop hair loss like using onion,curd, amla, aloevera etc. But you need to know the proper method and porper quantity to use it, otherwise it may affect badly and it is time taking too to make these. I think It is better to use trustworthy herbal hair oil and massage it daily. In my case, I have used "HealthBuddy Herbal anti hair-loss oil" and get a good result. After using it for 2 months my hair fall has reduced and I am observing few new hairs too. I am satisfied. You guys can give a try using it.

Return to “Female Hair-Loss”