how to regrow your hair?

Are you a female currently experiencing hair-loss or intend to seek treatment due to thinning hair? Here's your forum, ladies
hairmossed

Re: how to regrow your hair?

Postby hairmossed » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:37 pm

There are instances where the hair of women after pregnancy comes back, it may take 2 - 6 months. After that time period, you may want to consult with your doctor.
indranilbasu

Postby indranilbasu » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:12 pm

Yes abhishek, even I have heard that " Healthbuddy herbal anti-hairloss oil " really works. Home remedies are time taking, so it is better to use herbal product like it. I have seen it on flipkart as well as on sastasundar.com too.
sumitarao12

Postby sumitarao12 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:08 pm

Just make a habit to wash your hairs and oil massage daily. Clean hairs has no problem any more. but sometimes another causes may occurs so we can't control our hair fall.
Following Problems
1. After pregnancy
2. Medical reactions
3. hormonal Imbalance
4. Thyroid
Then you need a doctor to rectify and treatment to your hair loss.
Hair Transplant In India | Hair Transplant In Punjab | Hair Transplant In Ludhiana
onlineherbalpill

Postby onlineherbalpill » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:07 pm

Hairzone spray is a herbal solution used to prevent hair fall caused by various reasons like alopecia. It is mainly used to cure hair fall caused due to chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Online order Hairzone spray to stimulates hair follicles to promotes hair growth at bald patches on saclp. It is natural medicine hence safe and side effects free.
hairmossed

Postby hairmossed » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:25 pm

Hair transplant is also available if you really want to have a hair back on your scalp. Though it would cost you a lot.
nestpillmart

Postby nestpillmart » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:56 pm

menoxidil is best lotion for hair. but if you really want to control the hair fall so you can used hair loss treatment tablet. propecia is a best medicine for hair loss treatment. you can buy propecia online with reasonable price.
hairmossed

Postby hairmossed » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:41 am

Its better to consult your closest hairdresser or your doctor to exactly know what product you need to use for your hair.
TaraKhanna101

Postby TaraKhanna101 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:28 pm

You can opt for Nanogen products to regrow your hair. There is also an option for non surgical hair loss treatment.
RadhikaS1

Postby RadhikaS1 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:46 am

Hello,

Hair transplant is the best option to regrow your hair quickly. With safe techniques and result will be very good.......
Kate Mara

Postby Kate Mara » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:51 am

Here is a simple remedy you can use to regrow your hair successfully.
I'm now using coconut oil for several year and It has proven like a life saver for me. I first used coconut oil for my hair a few years ago when my hair started falling rapidly and changing different shampoos and products even worsened the problem. Fortunately, my mother suggested me to use coconut oil massage on my hair and scalp. In desperation I started using coconut oil and just in few days, my hair gradually stopped falling. In just few weeks, they became thicker and stronger with a healthy shine. After that coconut oil became my favorite beauty product. So If you’re wondering how to make your hair thicker, just use these natural oils and remedies.

Return to “Female Hair-Loss”