Hair falling

Are you a female currently experiencing hair-loss or intend to seek treatment due to thinning hair? Here's your forum, ladies
eric94

Re: Hair falling

Postby eric94 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:53 pm

Rinsing your hair with water infused with the goodness of flowers like marigold is also very beneficial. Add a handful of fresh marigold flowers to three cups of hot water. Keep this asidefor at least an hour. Strain and cool the water and use as a final rinse. It provides a nice shine to your hair in the monsoon season. I read this tip at BLOCKED and it worked pretty well for me.
dino

Postby dino » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:49 am

Aaaah this is great, I was looking for an oil for my hair loss problems lately. This is perfect!!! Just yesterday I was reading about the pro naturals moroccan argan oil heat protectant which is just awesome for what I need :)
giuseppe

Postby giuseppe » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:26 pm

Aaaah this is great, I was looking for an oil for my hair loss problems lately. This is perfect!!! Just yesterday I was reading about the pro naturals moroccan argan oil heat protect-ant which is just awesome for what I need :)
mario

Postby mario » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Argan oil has many benefits, but one of the best ways to use it is for hair and skin care. As the production of pure argan oil is very hard process, pure argan oil for hair does not come cheap, but its effects are nothing short of spectacular. Many hair problems such as dry hair, rough hair, dull hair lacking shine and frizzy hair can be solved with the use of this wonder oil. The reason that it is so effective for repairing damaged hair and has even surpassed the other wellknown oil in popularity is because it is not only rich in vitamin E, but it also contains Omega 3 and Omega 9 unsaturated fatty acids that provides nutrition to hair. In addition to these, it also contains Linoleic and Oleic acid that helps to hydrate and moisturize hair.
musclepain

back muscle pain

Postby musclepain » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:53 pm

There are millions of Americans who have issues with hair loss. The fact is that it is normal to lose a certain amount of hair each day. However, when your hair loss becomes more frequent and in larger amounts, then there may be an underlying issue that needs treatment.
rachelsjulia

Postby rachelsjulia » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:12 am

Hair Loss is one of the problems nowadays. Stress is one reason why some of us will experience in hair loss. We can't avoid stress because its quite normal to have that since we are working to hard in our daily lives just for our living. To avoid losing our hair, we should first ask an advice from the expert on what he/she recommend if you are too lazy to come to experts to ask an advice
HairCare

Postby HairCare » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Hair loss is the major problem in the youngster and they also confused about which product is suitable for him or her.
jimmyjjohn

Postby jimmyjjohn » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:15 pm

I read About hair transplant Surgery to a site. I read three type of this surgery:- FUE, FUT and strip hair transplant surgery. Please tell me which surgery is the perfect for hair loss and areata solution and some Difference between in this surgery?
priyanka07

Postby priyanka07 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:49 pm

if it work but it does increase hair growth but any who hair is like ur body u need to eat healthy cuz it affect ur hair too but tip if u wanna to use idk how long hair but you wanna use bristle brush to brush ur hair if it is wet after shower or whenever but if not avoid doing it with comb, dry then brush if ur not using bristle brush but dry with towel avoid heat but bristle brush the way to go um also try make this so when u shower u use, unless ur allergic so this is to be use every other day so one day yes another no but it help me lots get bottle where u wanna keep this fill with water and then pour in sauce pan to boil it and then put 1 tablespoon of EXTRA virgin oil add more if ur bottle big n second after it warm it doesnt have to boil but can get a 1/2 cup of conditioner u use or more depending how big bottle this be for good for more then 16oz n make sure it doesnt have silicone bad for hair check ur shampoo too and then put conditioner mix well not all will wash out in the water u see some still n if u want use a drainer when putting in ur bottle but before dont forget to add 1 tablespoon of honey it good and then u can put in bottle then after that put lavender oil, 100% essential oil, rosemary oil, all for hair put few drops of each if u dont have dropper u usually go over put but try to put less then 5 no more then that but shake and use it is water so just put bit like hand full if u could put handful water count to like 5sec-10 sec if u got bottle where only bit come out that work but skin nice to lol after but Next sounds goofy get pregno pill crush really nice and add to a shampoo has to smell good cuz pills are strong smell, use good 18-20 depend how big bottle it be like orange color depending color of pills mix well use this daily bottle of mine probably 20oz most likely conditioner will get smell out after showering with that shampoo but u dont have to do those but this last part 100% do it so get pills they are vitamins i sure u find walmart, green bottle, yellow to it but it to help grow hair it say on the bottle for growth hair, nails etc n vitamin e on iit if not get a bottle of that very good pills love them help me when growing n being to life next this once a week it hair wrap some are in walmart but i made homemade there are different homemade recipes but this is mine 1 egg n 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon extra virgin oil n yes the one u cook with i use that for all my recipes but u wanna heat it microwave for 20 secs n add get 1 tablespoon of honey n 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon mix it good and put in hair for 1 hour then wash it out and thats it might feel rough at times but it improve trust me also forgot to add u wanna have ur hair moist so after shower leave in conditioner good or bit oil i prefer the leave in conditioner but if u dont believe me google it most likely u see what i recommended and i did this all n yess it lots but work good and leaves hair alive n growth n strength my hair was really bad it fall too from cuz it got fried n work but i hope u understand my english off at times

Thanks
biohairtreatment.com
priyanka07

Postby priyanka07 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:42 pm

Yes its true when atmosphere change its impact on our hair better treatment for to prevent temporary hair loss is try bio hair cleanser

Return to “Female Hair-Loss”